Logo Documentation

For our logo project, I decided to do the Spooky Scary Skeletons in white on a black plate. I wanted to make something fun and festive for October. I took the image of the four skeletons and put it into Fusion as a canvas. Then, using mostly lines and few splines so my program wouldn’t completely shut down on me, I outlined the first skeleton. With about 1,600 lines used, my program was running like a snail but I managed to move and copy the three other skeletons. Finally, I extruded my sketch, made the black plate underneath and it was time to print!

Here’s the link on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3871354 where you can find the stl files, drawing pdf, the fusion sketch, the reference image, and post-print pictures

Errors in printing: I put the skeletons the same depth as the bottom of the plate so there was visible “bleeding” on the back side

Leave a Reply